MAY 29, 2018 FACEBOOKCOMDEEHINKLE2
Top 10 Health Benefits of Eating Seafood (NOT FED with GMO Franken-Grains!) Inspired By Health Fitness Revolution – June 4, 2015
BEST TO AVOID & FARMED FISH!! (Unless farmed & fed algae & other nutrients from the sea)
& also AVOID: Fish oil Supplements…
Omega 3 unstable quickly becomes Omega 6...INFLAMMATORY! (Works against Heart Health) “Body only food” …
ALL SUPPLEMENTS ... Have NO “Seafood PROTEIN” ...
They have no Macronutrients, Micronutrients, Vitamins or Minerals.. Only a ‘THIN SLICE” of Nutrients required..
Seafood is nutrient-rich, serves as a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and in the reduction of common diseases.
So as you embark on yet another crawfish boil or fish fry, know that the seafood you’re consuming will yield many benefits!
Here are HFR’s top 10 health benefits of eating seafood.
• Provides essential nutrients – Though the specifics depend upon which type seafood you consume, seafood is known for being a natural source of vitamins and minerals. B-complex vitamins, vitamin D and vitamin B. B-complex vitamins (vitamins such as B1, B3, biotin, B12, etc.) perform many different functions, influencing energy production, metabolism, hormone production & mental focus & concentration & even beauty! Some types of fish, such as salmon (NOT FARMED & FED GMO), are rich in vitamin A, which helps protect vision and boost the immune and reproductive system’s capabilities. Another vitamin found in some seafood – often the fatty skin of salmon, tuna and others – is vitamin D, which promotes healthy bone growth, calcium absorption, and boosts immune system efficiency as well as cell growth.
• Promotes heart health – While seafood is nutritious enough to be low in saturated fats and high in protein, its greatest health benefit lies in its abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids. While several studies have been conducted on the benefits of the omega-3 fatty acids, they are most notably known for their benefits in heart health. In fact, they can significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular events from occurring, such as arrhythmias, strokes, and heart attacks.
Though many prefer to acquire their omega-3 fatty acids with capsules, scientists prefer the actual consumption of actual seafood -
It Backfires & becomes INFLAMMATORY - Omega 3 unstable quickly becomes Omega 6...INFLAMMATORY! (Works against Heart Health) & BECOMES A “Body-only food” … Nothing for Brain Health.
• Good for joints – Eating seafood on a regular basis has been proven to ease the symptoms of arthritis. Research has shown that omega-3 fatty acids can ease tender joints and reduce morning stiffness in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis....(NOT THE FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT-MAY BECOME INFLAMMATORY & HAS NO SEAFOOD PROTEIN!)
• Maintains eyesight – A 2014 study published in the Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Journal suggests that those who consume omega-3 fatty acids found in seafood are less likely to suffer from age-related macular degeneration, a disease that can result in the loss of vision. Fish and shellfish can also boost your night vision. Eating oil-rich fish regularly can help to keep the eyes bright and healthy.
• Good skin – Eating 'wild caught' seafood helps preserve moisture in the skin. Your skin’s natural glow is affected more from what you eat than what you apply directly to it. The omega-3 fatty acids in seafood protect the skin against UV rays from the sun and recent research has found limited findings suggesting fish oil can help reduce the prevalence of acne.
• Boosts brainpower – Seafood omega-3s may lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. ** Particularly if 'Industrial Farmed' Meat & Dairy are removed from the diet - 'RESEARCH IS NOW SHOWING' THAT THE 'PLAQUE' FORMED IN A ALZHEIMER'S MIND IS THE 'DEAD BACTERIA, Cortisol & GMO (no longer bioavailable feed) FROM 'MODERN' DAIRY' -
A sufficient intake (not Fish Oil) of DHA and EPA found in omega-3 fatty acids promote proper brain growth in infants and children & recent research speculates long-term consumption of omega-3 fatty acids can boost cognitive function as we age...
• Fights against depression – Recent research has shown an association between the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids and risk of depression ad has found that consuming omega-3 fatty acids can not only decrease the risk of depression but has the potential to treat depression as well. Consuming more seafood can help you have a better, more positive outlook on life...
Foods That Can Cause Depression Dee Hinkle on LinkedIn Foods That Can Cause Depression By Kelly Brogan MD Teamhttps://kellybroganmd.com/5-foods-that-can-ca…
Science: Nutritional Psychiatry - Research on Depression & Mental Illness...Dee Hinkle on LinkedIn...There are more & more other studies revolving around this topic that support this research.
• Pregnancy benefits – Studies indicate that eating more fish has positive benefits on birth weight because it enhances fetal growth and development.
Particularly CNS fetal development…Seafood consumption also aid in reducing preterm delivery and is essential for central nervous system development. Furthermore...
Western Doctors - still warn Pregant women to AVOID because of the over EXAGGERATED claim of 'heavy metals' in fish...When only a few species contained negligable amounts: Easily avoinded by mothers...
Tilefish (Gulf of Mexico) – Containing a whopping average 219 micrograms of mercury, the tilefish native to the Gulf of Mexico, tops the list of mercury-tainted seafood.
Shark – 151 micrograms of mercury.
Swordfish – 147 micrograms of mercury.
Mackerel King – 110 micrograms of mercury.
PROPAGANDA FROM THE MEAT & DAIRY COUNCIL??
• Improves immune function – Increased omega-3 consumption can reduce the symptoms of asthma and certain allergies. Selenium is a potent antioxidant found in seafood that is known to improve the immune system & BRAIN FUNCTION...
• Many choices –There are a great variation of seafood to choose from, and while one of the greatest deterrents to seafood is “that sea taste” there are many different healthy ways to prepare your meal to help get rid of that fishy feeling...
THE FISHY TASTE OR SMELL...LIKELY THE PRESENCE OF BACTERIA LOADED ... FISH NOT FRESH!
** Oysters (Raw or Canned)
RINSE PACKING OFF… all of the “motor-like” oil…(at least 3 times) to remove TO REMOVE THE 'LIVE' BACTERIA 'DESTROYED' IN THE CANNING PROCESS...
'WATER PACKED' is easier to clean ..
Refresh seasoning with lemon juice or EV olive oil …
Oysters are a staple in many hormone productions - testosterone, etc boosting foods lists on the internet. The reason being….
They are loaded with zinc, magnesium, selenium, copper & vitamin D. All of which are crucial for testosterone & other hormone production..Oysters (Fresh or canned) also contain high-quality SEAFOOD protein,
Including some of the more rare amino acids …(like the possible testosterone boosting D-aspartic acid).
The legend says that the 18th-century ladies man – Casanova – ate 50 oysters for breakfast. You know, maybe he was on to something.
H T Wagner @ Twitter
Dee Hinkle @ LinkedIn (Plant Protein)
Great Minds…Discuss Ideas!Average Minds…Discuss Events!
Small Minds…Discuss People!
We are what we believe we are.
C. S. Lewis
'I love science, and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awed by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and reinvigorate it'.
Prof. Robert Sapolsky, Stanford University